Bryan. & Keegan are estate agents based in Brockley, south east London. Since opening our doors in 2013 We have continued to embrace the ever changing landscape of our industry.
The principals of our company have worked in the local area for over ten years, forging an excellent reputation and relationship with the local community. Rather than working for other companies, we decided we would be better off using our expertise and local knowledge to set up Bryan & Keegan.
High class photography, floor plans, audio tours, location & street maps, eye catching property brochures as well as our prominent office ensure your property will stand out from the competition.
Our dedicated staff will ensure that property details are e-mailed & Phoned out quickly to our database of pre qualified applicants.
The directors of the company oversee all aspects of our business on a daily basis and are always available to offer their advice and perspective. It also means that important decisions are dealt with efficiently & without delay.
We are confident that we can offer the most comprehensive, and best value service in the area. We have a prominent, tastefully refurbished office which features eye catching property displays to showcase your property.
We look forward to welcoming you to our office, where will be happy to discuss your property needs over a cup of tea or coffee.
Why use Bryan & Keegan?
We combine traditional skills with the assistance of new technology, customer service, flexibility and choice.
· Friendly & Professional
· We use the Largest property website in the UK
· Qualified staff and members of the NAEA & Ombudsman scheme
· State of the art technology to assist with selling/renting your property
· Accompanied viewings for the security of your family & home
· Flexible viewing times meaning no opportunity is missed
· Property details are high quality and professionally produced
· Sole agency contract with no hidden clauses
· High impact marketing including professional photography, virtual tours & floor plans
· Low key, soft marketing option - preventing the loss of a potential buyer
· Widespread internet coverage including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Needaproperty, MSN, AOL & Talk Talk
· Prominent office location - Opposite Crofton Park station, library and The Co-op supermarket
· Information & statistic comparisons
· Regular feedback - Good and bad
· Residential Lettings - Corporate clients & premium rentals
· Spanish Property- for Holiday and investment homes